If the term “intellectual” only encompasses thinkers on the Left, then it is only natural that right-wing populists would turn it into a slur.
Many of Myanmar’s long-suffering Rohingyas are now turning to internationally funded Islamist insurgents to resist the government.
Texas’s Permian Basin has been called “the crown jewel of the world’s oil and gas industry.”
Why China just canceled more than 100 planned coal plants:
Standing beside Putin in Moscow, Moldova’s newly elected president rebuked the EU and gave fresh proof of his intention to pivot toward Russia.
Our own Josef Joffe takes stock of the President-elect’s recent interviews and the likely implications of Trumpist policy on Europe and the world.
How the Trump administration could shake up the campus sex wars.
…potentially at its own peril.
- Truth in the Age of Trump
- Donald Trump's New World Order
- The Curious World of Donald Trump’s Private Russian Connections
- Marine Le Pen's Frexit Pitch
- Josef Joffe on Trump's Foreign Policy
- DeVos Opens Door to Title IX Rethink
- The Winners of 2016
- Saudi Arabia Underestimates US Shale
- Will Tweety Eat Sylvester?